Occasionally browsers fail to load rich interactive HTML content, especially if internet access is weak. If that happens:
- First, try reloading the page, which often solves the problem.
- Next, try clearing the browser's cache and then reloading the page.
- Still no luck? Sometimes browser add-ons (like ad blockers) interfere with interactive HTML content. To check if that's the problem, try opening a browser tab using "incognito" mode, which usually doesn't load browser add-ons.
- If that didn't work, try a different browser. Your browser might be old, or might be new but have some unique configuration that is interfering.
- If none of that works, contact email@example.com. If possible, please attach a screenshot of your browser's console log, so we can see if your browser is generating any error messages that will help us troubleshoot the issue.